Our goal is to become a “Company for Life” for our colleagues and friends. We help create a practice environment that aligns incentives and enables providers to use their skill set in a collaborative environment with ongoing feedback using data analytics and operational insights.
For over 40 years our staffing and management solutions have been focused on optimizing emergency departments, inpatient services, and urgent care facilities. So you’ll be part of a team that provides efficient, high-quality patient care.
- Management by physicians versus a board of directors or investor group.
- Leadership development programs for our Medical Directors that include mentoring, training, and ongoing education.
- Provider schedules and coverage models developed to match patient volume and flow
- Quality management strategies based on reporting intelligence that improve ED efficiency, patient outcomes, and patient satisfaction.
- Patient safety programs and risk management initiatives centered on building awareness and improving patient evaluation and documentation.
- Competitive compensation plan structure and malpractice coverage and resources that help target common complaints and provide feedback to our providers.